Thursday, August 21, 2008

Death in her eyes (6 of 6)


I’m alone now, and I’m still a shithead. A fool. A sucker. I know I’m the one who’s writing, but I’ll let it to you the choice for a name. I’m failed and small and weak and dumb and losing. I’ve been through so much and I’ve learned so little.

I accept it. That’s the way it’s supposed to go. I trust the ones who were better than me. It’s hard, but it’s the way it’s supposed to be. I accept it. Sic transit gloria mundi.

I don’t know what to think or write or say. These chapters were about five girls who changed my life. The rest was basically repetition or waste of time. Repetitions or disappointments. I accept it. I even embrace it. By repetition I know I’ll have love in my lap one of these days – so gladly smiling back at me again. I wait for it, patiently.

Girls have a powerful effect on me, and I spend long nights thinking about them. A girl to me isn’t about herself, or about me. It’s about something beautiful we can build between us, for us to share. It sounds cheesy if you speak of it, but biology sounds difficult and my heart beats on its own.

This blog is about girls, and things I think or thought about them, and things I lived or will live with them and the lack of meaning in everything and the search for love.

You are, probably, welcome.

No comments: