Monday, October 20, 2008

You see, so what if i bleed?

It's easy to post a song, because then i don't have to say much.

I recently told a girl i had gone back in time, lived again and again as all the members in a band to write her a song. This is true many times, and again.

I'm leaving this place and this blog soon, and this language for that matter, and though i make efforts to stay away from what does me no good, i must think and wonder and finish things in my head, so new ones will start always clean. I'm not scared of anything and i won't be spared. When it used to hurt i kept my way and did what i had to do. It doesn't even hurt anymore, for so long, and i shouldn't stop now just because there's no immediate reason to finish it.

The cycle is almost completely finished and abandoned in my head already - in my practical life, it's over for months. But in my head i can still take one or two steps to finish it, instead of covering it with dust, and i will do it. My winter's almost gone, but before i leave something must be said. There's no practical point to make, neither any desire to speak, but somethings must be said and i'm already used to do what must be done, opposed to what i want to do or am inclined to do.

I could have lied, but i'm such a fool. And i'll never become smart like you. Part of me would die, and that's the part which gives me more joy.

No comments: